It’s been a while since one of these were written! We’ve been so busy with the launch of our apparel line LFDE by SDE for the last couple of weeks. We’re still working on many things to get out this year as well as going on our adventures to different cons.
Our shop is open and we love all of the apparel that we have up. We’ve been working on our Revolutionary Women Collection for months and love the end results. We’ve also created a collection to celebrate Asian Pacific Islander Month, This collection is up for a limited time so be sure to grab your tees before it goes away.
This Weekend we will be at AnimeNEXT in Atlantic City, New Jersey. We’ve covered AnimeNEXT over the past few years and it’s one of our favorite cons to go to each year. Here’s our past coverage of AnimeNEXT.
- AnimeNEXT 2018 AMV Contest
- AnimeNEXT 2018: Diversity in Anime/Manga Panel
- AnimeNEXT 2018: Remembering Studio Ghiblis Isao Takahata (1935-2018)
- AnimeNEXT 2018: Toonami Generation: A Celebration of 20 Years Panel
- AnimeNEXT: 2018 Overview
- MINT NeKO Fashion Show at AnimeNEXT
- Behind the Scenes of Yuri On Ice with MAPPA Panel at AnimeNEXT 2017
- Bad Anime, Bad!! Panel at AnimeNEXT 2017
- Supernatural Cats of Japan (Panel)
- Anime and America Cinema (Panel)
- Under The Bed: Horror in Anime & Manga
- Vocaloid Animation: Panel
- Final Fantasy: Love It or Hate It, They Still Have Your $$$ Panel at AnimeNEXT 2017
- (5 Years Of) Japanese Indie Music
- Overview of AnimeNEXT 2017